Looking for a dental career in Toronto? Join the Endodontic Specialists team.
Current Open Positions
Dental Assistant - Endodontic Specialists
Endodontic Specialists has been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area for years. Our team of seven endodontists, including Dr. Philip Shedletsky, Dr. Gary Glassman, Dr. Glen Partnoy & Dr. Adam Grossman, have brought in world-class knowledge, cutting-edge technology, and extensive experience that have ultimately enabled us to concentrate our efforts in becoming leaders in Endodontics. We provide a wide variety of endodontic services. Everyday, our team delivers quality care while providing our patients with a warm and friendly environment.
Our practice is conveniently located at 1235 Bay Street in Toronto’s vibrant & chic Yorkville neighbourhood. We are easily accessible by TTC at Bay St. & Bloor-Yonge stations.
Schedule: Full-time & Part-time
We offer full-time or part-time, let us know the schedule that works for your lifestyle and we can provide that work life balance!
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Assistant to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As a Dental Assistant at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered and/or certified as a Dental Assistant with the Ontario Dental Assisting Association
- Certified with the National Dental Assistant Examining Board (N.D.A.E.B)
- HARP certified
- Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Toronto community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Endodontic Specialists?
Endodontic Specialists is proud to be an active member of the Toronto community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.